Millet Powder : The King of Hygienic food Products in the world.
Organic Millet Powder :
Organic Millet Food products are becoming popular among educated people. Millet is King of hygienic South Indian organic food products. Millet Powders are easy to cook than Noodles. Every body know that Noodles doesn’t Majorly contain products which are good for health. But Noodles are tasty and children like it. Millet powder is the most hygienic food products in the world.
Hygienic Millet Powder :
Hygienic Millet Powders find huge demand due to the proven health properties. Millet food products have many varieties for human consumption. Most of the Medical experts recommend Hygienic Millet Powders for Children, Adults and elderly people.
Millet Powder Suppliers :
Tiny deep red pearls called Ragi. They Can be consumed by making it Powder. Value added finger millet are Rich in nutrients. Ragi Millet Powder have huge health benefits.
Health Benefits of Millet Powder ;
Millet Powder is a good source of fiber in diet. It has low glycemic Index which makes it digest very slowly thus keeping the blood sugar levels constant. Surely it is a boon for people suffering from diabetes. It is rich in various minerals such as thiamine, iron and calcium. It serves as a good laxative for constipation. It is rich in carbohydrate and low in fat, which can help control obesity. Millet Powder malt can be a good substitute for people suffering from milk allergies.
Sorghum, white millet is an important crop grown in the dry land. Sorghum starch does not contain gluten so it is good for those who are allergic to gluten. It is rich in carbohydrate, calcium, iron and protein and can be introduced into to very small Kid’s food from age 6 months onwards. It is a wonderful crop that is loaded with calcium and carbohydrate with a few traces of iron and vitamin b-complex. This also helps to boost the kid’s immunity.
Prudent ways to include Ragi in diet;
- Millet Powder can be ground and use in baking and making puddings.
- Porridge made with Ragi Millet Powder is very healthy refreshing breakfast.
- Soups, and vegetable broth can be prepared using Ragi Millet Powder.
- Many Indian desserts such as Halwa and Barfi can be made with Ragi Millet Powder.
- Idlis and Dosas of Ragi flour Millet Powder is a nourishing breakfast.
- Mix Ragi flour Millet Powder with whole-wheat flour and make chapattis or Indian breads.
- Ragi Millet Powder Puttu a traditional a healthy recipe is a great addition to the meal.